Monday, 27 July 2009

Sewing Room Progress



My old cutting table is now half the size it was and fits perfectly at the side of the tin cupboard which was not going to be used, it's a good job we hung on to it because it is perfect for the job!


Dave made a new sewing table for me out of my big solid Ikea table, here he is just starting to cut out the hole....

Sanding the hole edges smooth then fixing the inside bit that takes the weight of my Bernina... sorry for all the technical jargon, he he he

I understand that this photo may well look just like the last ones I posted, but look closely, a new sewing table, a new cutting/storage table and blinds up at the windows and a great new light fitting that fills the room with light..... there are more shelved on the wall you can't see and as I write this dave is putting shelves in the cupboard behind the door..... looking good eh!

2 comments:

Christa Irell said...

Nice! I bet you can't wait to get started! Good thing you have a handy husband...

AlmaRosa said...

Where can we vote for husband of the year?