Tuesday, 6 March 2012

An Evening Off...

Angie's Patchwork & Quilting Shop is almost ready to open. I've had a lot of help and loads of support from various family members, you'll already know that if you've been reading my shop progress reports in the left side bar. There's not a lot left for Dave to help with at the shop now, so he was allowed to have his first night off in a while... When I got back last evening, I found him doing his favourite thing in his favourite place... this is his version of quilting but done with wood... cut it up into little bits and fix it all back together again... same addiction... different shape! Here he is in the process of covering the wings with special fabric.

2 comments:

Annabelle said...

I like this hobby so much better than that of Mr Whizz Kid (motorbiking around the world or cycling the wide open spaces of the UK) - both take him away for hours - at least you know where yours is!

Angie said...

I hardly ever know where he is actually, his work territory covers Western Africa and he's away pretty much all of the time. This week is a rare treat because of a cancelled business trip.... we've been through the bike thing too.