Monday 15 November 2010

Fat Quarters

I am not a big fan of the very popular 'Fat Quarter', but a lot of people love them so... I've been cutting loads for my little shop... they take bloomin' ages!
I never actually bought many Fat Quarters over the years... now don't laugh when I tell you why, you already know that I'm a self confessed Fabriholic.... It's like this...
If I only have a single Fat Quarter (or any shape of quarter actually) of fabric, I wouldn't use it because then... I wouldn't have it, would I! If I buy a metre, I can happily use a piece, or a Fat Quarter, and I'll still have the fabric to fold, look at and love... don't tell me you never did that!!!!

5 comments:

Becky said...

Hope NOT me.... shhhhhh.... we won't talke about the 25 LARGE containers of fabric hidden away in our bonus room.

Gina said...

I'm the same as you. I only buy half and full metres of fabric

Love and hugs Gina xxx

Cheri said...

Exactly!

Unknown said...

sweet memories!

Sheila said...

Cutting fat quarters is probably the ONLY reason I could not work in a quilt shop!

I love your blog and all that you share!