Sunday 9 January 2022

Normal-est Normal?

Welcome to 2022, hopefully another Great Quilting Year!
That little break whizzed by much faster than I wanted/needed it to. Either that or my "things I want to do" list was a bit over ambitious? Ha! It's a tradition isn't it? Sewing Prevention Season doesn't stop us making long sewing lists.
Classes resume on Monday 10th, tomorrow and, from the messages I've received, folk are happy about that.

Hilary, a shop customer, very kindly, sent these photos to show me what she had made with my fabrics... well, they were my fabrics but I very kindly let her buy some, like a real shop does!

Dragon Flies, beautiful Batik fabrics were used on this project and don't they look fabulous!! It's amazing how many different colours you can cut from just a few fabrics...
Toot toot toot, for this fabulous finish Hilary.

Like the Stack-n-Whack Kaleidoscope quilts and the Bargello method, Convergence Quilts  have been around for years and are still amazing. The book, by Ricky Timms, has been around for ages. I know I made my Convergence quilt wall hanging back in 2003... I have the book in my shop, just saying!
All of these fabrics came from my very own shop and don't they look great sewn up, chopped up, turned around and sewn back together, which is sort of what you do for this method.
Another fabulous finish for our new year toot toot tooting.

I hope you all managed at least a little planning time if not to have actually sewn anything... we need to get back to the things that keep us sane and happy don't we!

1 comment:

Unknown said...


Absolutely loved seeing your post this morning, Angie. It's magical, all the magnificent fabrics, projects, ideas etc. I can't speak highly enough of your Angie in Wonderland shop. Long may it continue. xx Ann