Tuesday 20 September 2022

Stitching News

Was that a strange week for you? Blimey it was strange for me. Not just with the major news about our Queen, but just in general.
My shop has been quiet, yet I haven't stopped! It's a big birthday month in my family so September is a bit full on. I'm having major groundworks done at home FINALLY!! It will all get back to normal soon, fingers crossed!
So just quickly, a couple of photos

Judy finished her Union Jack cushion. She chose the foundation paper pieced method, which is more accurate on the angles and lining up of the diagonals, but like my very good self, Judy's now going down a rabbit hole of 'what ifs'
This one though is fabulous and finished. toot toot toot Judy.

This is the back of Just Edna's Quilt-As-You-Go, double sided commissioned quilt. Each block has been quilted as she went then joined together Appartmently.

And this is the front, completely different!
Toot toot toot Edna, it's absolutely fabulous and finished! 

Next Sunday the 25th of September, is a Checkley Sunday Fun Day Sewday.
Please book your place as soon as possible so I know how many to cater for lunch.

No comments: