Wednesday 8 December 2010

Quilty Quarters

Quilted with simple meandering with the most gorgeous King Tut thread. I didn't want anything too fancy for the quilting and I'm really pleased with the result... it was a bit fiddly getting round the Cathedral Window bits without catching them,... well I did catch one, don't think you'll spot it though... now to bind and to think of a name..... any ideas?
After a little more rooting I found this perfect backing fabric.... I bought it when I lived in Mexico City about 7 years ago, I must have known it would come in handy, I had purchased 3 metres of it... I confess ... I have it in blues too! he he he

**Update... Sooooooo many emails needing more information... go here to see how to make the quilt blocks.**

2 comments:

Maggi said...

It looks really good quilted and that backing fabric - well, no wonder you bought some in blue as well, yummy.

Sheila said...

I love what you did with that pattern! Perfect backing.