Monday 11 April 2011

Quilty Quarters

In between aaaaaall the things a girl has to do, I've been trimming... trimming... trimming... these Half Square Triangles are keeping me busy but I know it will all be worth it once they are all fabulously accurate in my quilt border... which is just about now in the phase of "plan D"... I keep changing my mind and complicating things a bit... you know... I can if I want to.
Also, have spent much time cutting Fat Quarters for the Table Top Shop, wadding on the side. This task could be done much faster if I didn't play 'matchy-matchy' ... it's so much fun though... putting different combinations together, I might have to start doing little bundles already co-ordinated... hmmmm I can already feel the hours slipping away playing that game, woooops , I mean doing that Job! ha ha ha

No comments: