Sunday 23 December 2012

How Many Days Till...

I had intended to get this cute Santa appliqué finished before the start of December... I didn't quite manage it... he's been sitting in My Shop waiting for me to sew the button berries on and a couple of seed bead eyes, and waiting for the numbers to be made to tell us... 'How many days till'
Yesterday, Saturday, I closed up shop early, covered everything with plastic ready for the painters to come then ran home to make at least a number one... I got quite 'into it' so I'm well in advance for 'How Many Days Till Christmas 2013!
I have missed playing in my Quilty Quarters... it didn't take me long to start rooting and making a mess! I hope you get to have lots of stitchy fun over the next few days, even though we're entering Sewing Prevention Season, he he he

No comments: