Thursday 17 April 2014

Stitching News?

I don't have any news... not with photos anyway. We have been having too busy a time in my lovely classroom... I don't even pick my camera up just lately, let alone take pictures. Then there's the delivery folk dropping off box after box of fun, which has to be priced up and found a space... what a job that is when your shelves are already bursting!! Thread, thread and more thread, glorious thread... fully stocked up displays are waiting for you!
Chris The Foot did pop into my lovely shop to purchase backing and wadding for this fabulous kiddie play mat quilt, she wanted to make a sandwich at Caverswall...

Luckily, over at Caverswall Village Hall, Beth has been more reliable and taken some fabulous photos to share with you
Click on THIS LINK to be taken to the new Caverswall Quilters blog. They're doing very nicely without me!
I, on the other hand, am having a bit of a battle with the blooming Angel sashes for the upcoming Uttoxeter quilt show... next time I want to volunteer my services... hold me down!!!

No comments: