Wednesday 5 August 2015

Just Edna's Fabulous Finishes

Toot toot toot for Just Edna's fabulous and finished, circular play mat...
a commissioned project. Doesn't it look great...
it was ever so easy to make too. It measures just over 1.2 metres in diameter...
I know that because my lovely tables are 1.2m x .60m
Look at the back!! What fun...
It got everyone talking about the Dr Seuss stories...
T'was like popping down memory lane it was!
WOW!!!! and it will be gifted!
We just loved this quilt... We love the design. We love the colours We love the fabric choices, of course we love the fabric choices!!! And I know where she purchased them all from.. do you?? Edna has done fabulous quilting too, look...
Just beautiful... and what a lot of work... all those ends... all those changes of direction! Hours and hours of aching shoulders... If you have ever quilted a large quilt you will be able to appreciate just how wonderful Edna is feeling to have it finished.
Toot, toot-etty-toot, toot tooooooot!!
Edna has accepted my invitation to have her quilt on show, so next week it will be hanging on my very own shop wall for you to visit and ooooh and ahhhh over.
I think the pattern was in a magazine...
I will get the details from Edna and post them here...
We're just waiting for you now Edna!!

No comments: