Wednesday 9 September 2009

Mum's Lace


It's been ages since I've been able to post about my Mum's lace. She moved house so hasn't had a lot of free time. This piece is going to be a rectangular table centre which could be used as a tray cloth. It has 60 pairs of bobbins (I calculate that to be 120 bobbins ha ha ha).... she also said that she had to use 3 hundred weight of pins... tee hee, Mum says it is a little too big for the pillow really but' hey ho', it's started now...

The Ladies in Portugal are having their first day with Jenny Bowker today, I can't wait to hear how it went and to see some pictures. They are doing a two day workshop with kaleidoscopes.... I wish I was there, alas I am cleaning house here today!.. can't do it tomorrow because I have another quilt meeting to go to... and, just maybe... some more quilty friends to meet, woooohooooo!!!

1 comment:

Gina said...

What a fabulous pattern. It's been ages since I got my lace pillow out. Perhaps this weekend

Love and hugs Gina xxx