Saturday 6 December 2014

Stitching News In Brief

In between looking after my very own quilt shop and all it's lovely goings-on,
My Mum Gwynneth is trying to get her Robins appliqued ...
home made Christmas Greetings cards... Fabulous!
Kate's still making Flying Geese... this no waste method is the best!!
Barbie decided to start a new project... Chunky Churndash
Sporty Sue is making a bag, carefully following the pattern.
Marilla inserted her first ever cushion zip, by machine!
A very eventful week... Lots of us came down with an awful Lergy, me, family and customers... but I think we're mostly on the right side of it now... the forecast cold snap might just see those bugs come to the end of their days... onward and upward... I don't have time for this!!

Just for the curious... passing your driving test is life changing isn't it?

No comments: