Tuesday 24 March 2015

Will I Ever Catch Up...

Hoooo dear, I'm so far behind with these blog posts... I don't think I will ever catch up. It's been a busy ol' time in my very own shop and an even busier time in my very own classroom... not just the number of customers, I don't mean that... more like a busy-bee, you know those times, don't you? Every which way you turn there's something needing doing. Then there's the quilt designs to choose... more and more ladies making it up as they go, PMS (Pleasing My Self)... just the way I work! ha!! Colours and fabrics to choose, mathemisms to calculate, top tips to share.... usually there are lots of top tips in my very own shop... and of course lovely customers to serve... we give GREAT customer service... and YES I do say so Toot toot-etty-toot for our customer service... he he he
Last week we had a lady trying to find a particular colour pallet in my fabrics... I asked whether she needed any help and she declared that she did...
She wanted to match this
The dog biscuit was the perfect colour so she brought it along to use as inspiration
Now that takes the biscuit eh!!!! ha ha ha
These are not the fabrics that Brenda Duck chose but it's the only picture I have of that perfectly Salmon-y coloured doggy treat... ha ha ha

No comments: