Monday 25 May 2020

Stitching News

Stitching News is a bit sparce these days, understandable though I suppose. 
We have to do, what we have to do! 
As Beano always says, "It is, What it is."
Norma wanted to make a baby quilt. She's had to dig into her very own home stash for the fabrics, as lots of you are doing. I bet you are all surprised by how much you can make with your stash!! Well done Norma, I'm very proud of you.

My Mum Gwynneth has a book filled with knitted toys.
They are very cute, this is a Topsy Turvy Doll

This is the other way up...
I know it's knitting but it is still stitching!!!
We have to craft with whatever we can.

Stitching of a different kind...  Face Masks,
The new normal?
They do look like bra cups though, ha ha ha

Lots of my customers are making face masks for their families and friends.
They are happy to be able to help out with their stitching.
I'm afraid my shop remains closed. I'm following the rules
I will let you know when I'm allowed to welcome customers back.
We have to be safe.

No comments: