Wednesday 20 July 2022

Stitching News

Busy busy busy... KNITTING again! I actually finished my project but it was too snug for my liking (bumpy bits) so I have unravelled it all and I am starting it all over again! So I may be slow blogging for a bit longer, ha ha ha Well it's not like it's important is it.

Pam is having go with improvisational piecing.
This Purple Cow, in one of my own books, inspired her, Pam not the cow!
It's a huge fun and quilt and Pam is now stitching improvisational letters... She won't mind me telling you that they are taxing her brain!

Bev finished all her applique stitching, good old blanket stitch... 

There was a brief spell with a space large enough for a quick sandwich making session, all hands on the job to get it done before the afternoon class arrived. It's great to have a little extra help. Bev spent the afternoon quilting with the walking foot.

Norma laid out her blocks and, after a little bit of remedial work we had all the blocks trimmed up and with a good layout, planned by Norma's Daughter It's looking good isn't it! 6 further blocks are needed. We decided to make more blocks to get it up to the required size, rather than adding huge borders

No comments: