Wednesday 13 July 2022

Stitching News

Remember me?
I am re-learning how to knit so I keep using up all my morning blogging time knitting then, come the evenings, when I'm not working the bar, I forget to blog... no excuses that's all the real truth!
Since I started up the Social Stitching on Monday evenings I've been totally consumed by needles and yarn!
When I say knit... I seem to spend a lot of the knitting time un-knitting down to my mistakes, ha! But I do make splendid quilts... we can't be good at everything eh. Speaking of splendid quilts....

Susan finished her big bloomers quilt, sorry that's Big Blooms!! People are getting very clever with circular patterns aren't they?? This beauty is made up of Drunkards Path units... it's all about the fabric placement in this bouquet. Susan has been challenged in it's making but she got there....
And lookie here!!! She made binding that was just the right lengths of colour for them to line up with the flowers... I am super impressed, are you?
Toot toot toot Susan, It's a truly Fabulous Finish.

No comments: