Monday 3 October 2022

Stitching News

 Well Hello there! Just a few great pictures to show you.

Janis came to make her spectacular Savannah quilt sandwich. It's quite large so we had to rearrange my tables, but you know that's no problem for my great customer service. We had a natter about possible quilting ideas too. I baffled Janis a bit so she went home to ponder about it, in a darkened room I think! ha ha ha

Christabelle has enough blocks sewn together for us to see, very clearly, how the secondary pattern will look. Big Batik circles and not one curve stitched. Quite stunning, don't you think?

Jackie is also making circles with straight lines. The Tri-Recs ruler is the key to all this circular fun. Such a clever ruler set. The top is complete and a backing is now being stitched with all the left over fabrics.

Jean Bean finished her advent wall hanging. 25 little pockets for little gifts. It's a Scandi Style project from a book, but I can't remember which book! Beano loves everything in the Scandi style.
Toot toot toot Beano, it's a fabulous finish.

Another beginner cushion. This is Jane's second one. She says it was harder to make than her first, I bet she was over thinking it all because it was a gifting project. Such a simple little project, I promise!
Toot toot toot Jane, fabulous and finished and ready for gifting.

Please remember that my shop will be closed for the whole of next week but you can make appointments to shop. Just call, email or WhatsApp to book a day and time. Angie - 07807530441

No comments: