Friday 21 October 2022

Stitching News

 Do you remember those Autumnal fabric strip set packs I cut? 

There are three ladies working on their blocks in class at the moment. These are Bev's. She made all 12 10-Minute Blocks during the day so there's just the fold-y back bits to be stitched on the little Cathedral Window-y centre bits..

You can see them better here, obviously because Shirley already started to hand stitch her centres. Laying the blocks out and choosing where each block looked best was tricky, but fun, it's all part of the game. 
I have two strip set packs left, call me if you want more information.

Remember Judy's beautiful floral cushion project?
This is the blotchy Batik fabric she used to get all of those delicious colours for the flowers and bird.


I'm still trying to find time to finish off my commissioned cactus applique. I don't know about you, but with the so much shorter days we're having now and Darker night drawing in, they aren't helping!!

I'll have to retire soon otherwise I'll never finish my "want to make it"  list!

No comments: