Wednesday 8 March 2023

Stitching News

It's been another one of 'those' weeks, do you think we can actually meet our very own selves coming/going backwards? One of these days I'm sure it will happen. In my very own shop, I seem to be selling rather a lot of wadding of late, so there will be sandwiches everywhere soon, ha! Always followed by new project plans, of course.

Bev has all of her 20 penguins ready for play, a huge relief. They are so cute but Bev hasn't truly enjoyed all the little bitty piecing, especially to make the eyes and beaks, she will change her mind once the project is finished I'm sure.

Wowsers, this is a whopper! Christabelle came to make her Log Cabin sandwich. It's 2.40m x 2.40m so I had to push even more tables together. There was barely room to get around it for the pinning. A quilting plan was made and muscles were flexed in readiness for the quilting.

Christabelle made this quilt especially to cover her sofa.
It's a perfect size and she's very happy with it. 
Chris says everyone strokes it as they admire it.

Norma had lot's of tables to herself in class so she made good use of them. Lot's of one and a half inch strips laid out ready to choose for...

Making the centres of these fabulous blocks.
Each one is 18 inches finished so Norma only needs 16 of them. I see I already told you about that last time.

My Churndash quilt is on the home straight too.
 I'm binding it!! whoop whoop

I hope you all have enough fabric, ready for when the snow arrives!!

No comments: