Tuesday 7 May 2024

Stitching News

I hope you all had a good Bank Holiday weekend. My shop is open as normal now, until the next Bank Holiday at the end of May. My shop will be closed on Tuesday 28th May making a good long weekend for my very good self, just so you can plan ahead! My shop is closed on Monday's and Wednesdays anyway so it's only 1 extra day.

Julie made a sandwich. She had to make it twice actually as I cut the first wadding a bit too small! Shocking customer service really but we soon had it rectified when I cut a larger piece. We didn't notice it was a bit short as the first sandwich was made on smaller table space so it was hanging over the edge! 
Mary finished her Table Topper. With all the zebras standing up the right way which makes her very happy. Toot toot toot Mary, another fabulous and finished masterpiece.


No comments: