Friday 16 July 2010

I'm In A Magazine!!!

OK, so it's only the local church magazine... It's called Parish News actually,... but which ever way you look at it, I am in print!! tee hee hee.

It's a Caverswall Quilt Cave day today, 10am - 3pm and as usual, Kettle Corner will be open all day. So if you are passing and you would like to pop in to see what we're up to.... please do so.
Do you have a quilt sandwich to make? we have the tables to help you... oh yes... very tempting isn't it?
All Day Stitching with tiny interruption for the "Midday Money Moment" and a visit to "The Lunch Lounge"... and lets not forget "Tiddle Time!" ha ha ha

There have been two cancellations for the Jennie Rayment Workshop day on Friday 3rd September, 10am to 4:30pm, so if you want to come just email me angiequilts@gmail.com

1 comment:

Annabelle said...

I always knew that you would be famous one day!
I so wish that I lived near to your wonderful quilting group.
Annabelle.