Tuesday 18 February 2014

Posh Lizi's Log Cabin

Toot Toot Toot, Toot Toot-e-tty Tooooooot
Posh Lizi finished her most fantastic, beautiful and bright, Log Cabin Quilt.
The pattern is from Judy Martin's Log Cabin Quilt Book.
Every block perfectly made with finger pressed seams, not touched by an iron as that makes your logs wonky... have you noticed that while making Log Cabin blocks? I think you will probably agree with me on this one... It's Absolutely fabulous!

A closer look to see Lizi's Lovely quilting... we love points and bellies.
Do I need to tell you where all the fabrics were purchased??
It's time to get our entry forms off to the people at Traplet if we are entering any quilts for display at the Uttoxeter Quilt Show. I have entry forms in my very own quilt shop for you.

1 comment:

Maggi said...

Beautiful and I love the border. Hope to see this one at Uttoxeter? Slightly worried that they extended the deadline by so much, I wonder if entries were down this year?