Thursday 18 June 2015

Stitching News, Downhill?...

My goodness, this is late stitching news... the first two of these pictures were taken during last Tuesday's class, last week I mean, not the last Tuesday!!... It's a bit tricky for me to remember to get the camera out just lately... if I knew why, I would feel better about it!!! There's so much going on in this little head of mine. I think it's since those orders of fabric arrived... who ordered all that stock anyway?? The trolleys are everywhere and I think that my shop looks disorganised... so my head says "Tidy it up, they are all in the way"... My eyes say "Where on earth will I put it?... "My time management minx says "How?" and the ladies in class say " Can you help me", just like in a real class, ha ha ha... and my little Molly says... "don't stay too late in your lovely shop... I need my walk!" just like dogs do. So... the easiest thing is to keep it all in my head... which I do, but then it seem to hide my remember-all space!! hey ho... late news is better than no news eh... and it is only a blog!
Gail is making great progress with her Kiddy Play Mat...
Art Gallery fabrics make her Churndash blocks, each one 6" finished...
This project will very much look like a quilt!!
That dog/puppy fabric will be used on the back, fun eh!
New Sue says she's having so much fun making up these blocks for her Jen Kingwell pattern 'Green Tea And Sweet Beans'... Sue is using a lot of PMS with the methods... Pleasing her very own self and using 'sticky stuff and blanket stitch' applique instead of needle turn! We spread out Sue's blocks last, last Tuesday... Don't they look wonderful!... this could be the biggest wall hanging in the world!
Aha... a this, this week Tuesday picture!!!
Princess Jackie was choosing the layout for her Hexagon quilt so, as we usually do, we took pictures of each layout... it does help as a picture will show up things our eyes don't notice.. like too many darks together... luckily, I found them still in my camera!!
So... this thing about me having no shelf space....
I will have to continue for a bit longer with the Take it all sale... finish a bolt and take a further 10% off that fabric... not for much longer though... It's upsetting watching my lovely fabric bolts emptying!! ha ha ha
I think we should have a 10% off Christmas theme fabric sale too I have lots of trolleys full of those... It is time to crack on with the festive making you know... so... consider it done... for one week, so until the end of Saturday 27th of June... (I am rubbish at math eh.. that's much more than one week) I declare that we shall discount 10% from your Christmas Themed fabric purchases... empty the bolt and take a further 10% off... oh dear... that is a very good offer...

No comments: