Monday 19 October 2015

Sandwiches And Bargains Galore...

We made loads of sandwiches last week...
Some squeezed in during class time.
Most were on Sandwich Saturday...
Everyone helped each other with the process...
It was a Sandwich Party!!








Not a sandwich with wadding... Rose needed to lay out her border fabric to pin the millions of Hexagons all level and correct for appliqueing... it was all sorted out lick-etty-split.
Now all of the ladies have quilting to be getting on with... And new projects to consider and to ponder... that means there will be Mathemisms needing to be calculated!!! 
Once the ladies were all sandwiched up and a little shopping had been successfully achieved, we waved them farewell and I set about trying to make space on my very own shop shelves for the new bolts that have been arriving.
Unfortunately (for me)... I had to put more bolts of fabric into the Temptation Trolleys, but... they are also full... Oh Dear....
I've had to make a Specials Savings Shelf which is filling up with larger pieces of fabulous fabrics with chunks of money knocked off if you purchase the whole piece.
It's great for you though, you can save money...
Just to add a little extra interest to this week... There's going to be £1.00 taken off the price of any full metres of Christmas themed fabric...
There's still 25% off all Sewline products... true to my word.. that will continue until stock has all gone.
Gosh... I had better stop talking now... I will be feeling quite queasy if I keep on! ha ha ha

No comments: