Monday 4 January 2016

Hallooooo Hallooooo Hallooooo

HAPPY NEW YEAR..... 
Here we go, it's time to get back to normal!!!!
My lovely little Quilt Shop will be open from today... 9:30 am until 4:30pm
Just thought I would remind you that Kid's Quilts patterns have 10% off and they are beautifully displayed on my fabulous new Pattern Wall so you can see them all clearly... I confess though, that the wall is still a work in progress, ooops. 
There have been very generous reductions on all fabrics in the Temptation Trolleys... well worth popping in for, believe me!!!
We have lovely cream fabrics, with many different designs, mostly tone on tone so they're great for collecting... and with 25% off the marked price... why wouldn't you collect them?
Bolt Ends have further reductions...
Have I gone mad???
No... it's that same thing I suffered from last year...
I have too much stock for the space I own!!! 


Have you had a good read of the 2016 Workshops page? You can pop in to the shop, call me or email to book up for any of them...
Hope I see you later... 

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

No comments: