Sunday 13 November 2022

Stitching News

Blimey, what a busy week my shop has had. In between classes, and fabric deliveries, the shop has been buzzing with new customers, how fabulous is that!!! Of course they received excellent customer service, I go out of my way to have folk want to return again and again, hopefully with quilty chums!

This is Shirley's fabulous Ten Minute Block quilt top. She arrived with a plan to make a pieced backing but spotted an ideal bit of batik fabric, so that was cut up and sorted out. Then Shirley proceeded to make a table runner in these same Autumnal colours. It will look great alongside the quilt.

Norma only needs a few more pieced blocks to reach her required quilt size. 
They are all different so each one is a learning experience.
This is Norma's next one, laid out ready for piecing, preferably in this order. It's a good job we can unpick a seam... or 2 sometimes!! It's not a problem, Norma gets them all made in the end.

Lou Lou and Merlot are working on this same project, they like doing that. 
They support each other with every step, how lovely! 
You should hear the conversations, ha ha ha.

Cheryl Cheryl came to the Bunting Cushion workshop a few Saturdays ago and decided to make another one, I think it's for gifting. I love the red applique stitches!

Brief but blogged, It's my new normal , ha ha ha

There are only two more Saturday Sewdays in my classroom this year, December 10th and 17th. 10am to 3pm. £25.00 per person and I'm there to help you should you need help, and I make the tea!

Please remember Sunday Funday Sewday at Checkley Village Hall will be on 27th November 9:30am to 3:30pm. It's £20.00 per person, payable in advance please, this includes all your refreshments and a light lunch.

No comments: