Sunday 30 March 2008

Quilt Class...

Yesterday was a teaching day at Paula's . One of the new ladies who only started on Wednesday bought her quilt top in finished! in just 3 days, definitley addicted!! She quickly put together a pieced backing, so I was able to demonstrate making a quilt sandwich, the ladies where fascinated, as they had never thought about how it was done, some didn't know we put 'something' inbetween the back and front.

Again, I was so busy, I never had time to take photos. I will put my camera in my pocket next week, hopefully it will remind me to use it.
This is a photo that Paula took a while ago, when classes first started. It is very snug during classes, we move round like a game of solitaire!! It is good that we all have a great sense of humour too.

1 comment:

Arco Iris a Metro said...

Okay, it is snug, but youÂșve got to admit that there is a TAD more space now... Just a TAD... Maybe we need to do an AFTER picture to see how things have changed...