Monday 10 January 2011

Quilty Quarters, Scraps Update

I should be doing my Monday chores... why do I do my chores on Mondays? Because no-one does them for me on Saturdays & Sundays...! Hey ho... couldn't resist getting the final couple of rows stitched into place though... I measured another quilt that I love having on my bed, which is where this one will be used... so I've changed my mind about the setting, it's not 10 by 7 anymore but 8 by 9. The fabric for the background of my borders will be blotchy red.. sounds wonderful eh... you will have to wait for more info... Just know that I am loving it, it's mine, for me... and that's all that matters! ha ha ha

Oh... can you see my dog, Molly's paw at the bottom of the picture, she's lolling around looking beautiful and wanting attention, as usual... if only she could do the cleaning while she waited....

1 comment:

Rhonda said...

I really like this colorful quilt. I think your pet loves it too as she is clearly pointing out its beauty!!!