Sunday 2 January 2011

So, it's 2011.....

Happy New Year...
We're fast approaching the end of "Sewing Prevention Season!"
Don't you find that no matter how you plan a little time to stitch, something always crops up to prevent it actually happening... I don't blame anyone but myself for this little problem... it's all my very own fault.
I have far too much fun rooting in my stash, 5 minutes becomes 2+ hours, an hour or 3+ for the book and magazine sorting... of course I have to scan through them all before I put them tidy,tutut... 10 minutes to check out t'Iinternet for quilty stuff and quilty blogs... how many hours??? what a wonderful waste of time that is! ha ha ha... eye candy.. no calories...
So for 2011.... Dare I promise to get on with my stitching and stop wasting time rooting, surfing and sorting? Dare I promise to get more projects finished? Dare I also promise to be more organised and prepared for stitchy time?... I don't see the point in promises such as these... I love rooting, surfing sorting, I love my Quilty Quarters!!!
So, there's only one promise being made here.... I promise 2011 will be full of more of the same as every year... ha ha ha

1 comment:

angiesangel said...

i definately think you should always root and surf and sort... those are the bits that make it more fun!! i love rooting :) through your things :p xx