Monday 12 January 2015

Just Saying...


Next Saturday, 17th January, we have the first of our 2015 workshops.
First up is a lovely day making four different Goodie Bags with New Sue.
Lots of useful closures to get to grips with making some great gift giving ideas.
Now, you may well have noticed that I haven't posted news every day? 
I am trying to waste less time so am leaving the computer turned off... it's amazing how much more time I have for other things if I don't actually turn it on.
It does take a while to do my posts with pictures to upload and all, but that's not the problem, it's fun and I enjoy writing for my blog.
My problems come AFTER posting my news... I start to click around blogland looking at other folks' stitching news... there's so much inspiration out there. I click around for what feels like only 10 minutes, oooh-ing and ahhhh-ing at the beautiful projects... then a glance at the clock and it shows me that an hour has passed and I am late! Does that happen to you?
In an effort to get my clicking under control, this is how it's going to be for a while... and I already made two cushions with my clicking time!

No comments: