Wednesday 7 January 2015

Stitching News

Back to normal routine?... Just as I announced a few days ago... normal... in that I forgot to get out my camera until it was too late... oh dear, that's not a good start to my daily blogging is it...
Still, I did catch two not yet packed up worktables...
New Sue has started to make these beautiful Lone Star blocks. A Moda Jelly Roll, I think it is Hearty Good Wishes is being used with one of the Jelly Roll recipe books... you can just see it in the top right corner of my picture... you can see that it is going to be a fabulous quilt just by this first star can't you... 
This is a whole day of progress for our Jean Bean...
she would have done more but for lovely customers pinging the shop bell and telling us how wonderful my little quilt shop is!!! wooohooo, we know it!...
Now that Jean has mastered the flying geese units using this (Click Here) method she can carry on making them in her very own
stylish studio on the hill.
Any news is better than no news at all so just be happy that I took two photographs... please... ha ha ha

No comments: