Tuesday 25 February 2020

Stitching News

Maggie was so excited to have finished this project. She's used up lots of her little bits of fabric, some are over 40 years old she told us. Lots of new fabrics were added too, I know this as I recognise them from my very own shop! Toot toot toot Maggie it's a fabulous and finished quilt... actually, I've jumped the gun... it will be a fabulous finish... once the hand stitching is done on the binding.

Princess Jackie made another cuter than cute baby gifting project... Oh those little bunnies peeping over the hearts, Oh my my!!! It was a bit of a quick make, babies are popping out everywhere in Jackie's life now that she makes quilts!!

As usual, there's an interesting backing made with left-over fabrics, you can see the fabulous quilting and the little tots name has been appliqued on the back too... such a lovely gift. Toot toot toot Jackie.

Judy made this quilt top. It's the centre and she brought it in to my wonderful shop to choose/decide what to do for the borders. We will see this project again very soon.

Toot toot toot for Longport Lynda's, fabulous and finished, Quilt-As-You-Go and Apartment Joined quilt... this is quilt number 2 of her Red and Grey collection, which was supposed to have been just the one quilt! She got carried away in the making little blocks to quilt up department. ha!

No comments: