Thursday 26 August 2021

Stitching News

 Oh my goodness, I'm falling behind with my blog posts, Ha! I've simply gotten out of the habit and my time is used up elsewhere these days, not on the computer. The pictures might not be in the right order, but at least they are here. 

Carol intends to make all the sizes of the Room With A View pattern. She's using a most scrumptious selection of Batik fabrics for them. She makes it all look so easy!

Sheila finished her baby memory quilt. These clothes were so tiny, 0 - 3month old clothes don't give a lot of fabric to play with. Sheila has left on the little poppers so the sewing was tricky.
This is the back. The panel was just the right size and makes a rather splendid double sided play mat. Toot toot toot Sheila, fabulous and finished and I know you are please with it. I do love the striped binding.

Lorna purchased this pattern online without realising it was using the Foundation Paper Pieced method. Not a problem really, I can help with that, and I did! Lorna is almost an expert already!

The Tuesday ladies went on a lovely sewing retreat last week and a few pictures have come to me. This is Beano's progress, it's looking really good isn't it. Not as easy as it looks.

Christabelle went on the retreat too. She took her new book, purchased from my very good self, and a determined mind. It's been a good challenge but look how fabulous the block is.

More news will follow...

No comments: