Sunday 3 March 2013

Stitching News With Even More Tooting

Sporty Sue completed her Stack-n-Whack Kaleidoscope quilt and doesn't it look fabulous... My very own picture taking skills haven't given you the best photo but I'm sure you can just about see the lovely pin-wheels and the great quilting Sue stitched... toot toot toot Sue!
Shirley Lerly laid out some of her beautiful Kaleidoscope blocks... yes, there's only 'some' here. She was very relieved when she counted up to see if she was any where close to having enough blocks, she's done it... just about ready to start adding sashing strips. This project will be set On Point, just like Sporty Sues except, for sure, it will make into a larger quilt.
Chatty Cathy started a new project. It will be gifted to a very lucky young lady who chose the fabrics you see here, (and some!) from My Very Own Patchwork and Quilting Shop. This is one of my very favourite quilt designs from Quiltville.com. The Pineapple Blossom. Cathy's going to have all of her blocks look like this one so there will be alternate secondary patterns forming.... I'll show you what I mean once Cathy has a few more blocks made.

No comments: