Friday 29 March 2013

Thank You Frankie And Sporty Sue

A finishes dinosaur quilt, photo sent all the way from Australia... isn't the internet great... My very favourite bestest friend Frankie, lives on the other side of the world and the click of a button is all that's needed for me to see that she has another quilt finished... Frankie used to make one quilt a year, by hand... now she has her very own Bernina.... it's like a production line! I love the footprints!
Sporty Sue is chuffed to bits with her new patchwork chairs...  You can pay a small fortune for chairs like these in the trendy shops but Sporty Sue covered these cushion pads all by her very own self!
I'm finding my self looking at my very own chairs now!!
You will, hopefully, be pleased to know that Mr Postman did deliver my new camera so, if I can figure out how it works... I should get back to photo taking later today. It's Friday Quilt Club where there might be a finished quilt for tooting.... Am I right Joan The Shop?

I'd also like to remind you that My Very Own Patchwork and Quilting Shop is open as normal today, Friday 29th, open tomorrow until 1pm and then it will be closed until Thursday 4th April... whatever will I do with all that free time???

No comments: