Wednesday 29 October 2014

Stitching News

Stitching news in brief... camera number 3 has been purchased... they don't make 'em like they used to! Just as well as I love 'point and shoot' cameras!!! I had a violet one this time! I'm hoping it can take pictures from inside the drawer... especially when I forget to take them! ha... just three projects to share then.... better than none at all so.... no complaining!

Sometimes, new people want to make their beginner Railfence table runners to fit a royal banqueting table... As I always aim to please, we go ahead... It takes longer, of course, there's a lot more fabric, a lot more cutting and a lot more stitching!
Rose was happy to be trimming her crusts off, finally!
Christabelle needed to mark her quilting lines, we love the Chaco Markers from Clover! This is a huge commission quilt for an Ice Hockey fan...
 Christabelle is enjoying the challenge.
PM Pam used a lovely red thread for her blanket stitch on her sunshine hexagon quilt centre... I have a feeling that this is no longer a long term project! She's racing ahead with it.
More new fabrics due in tomorrow, that's on Thursday, thank goodness for my new trolleys.
Speaking of trolleys... I filled the Temptation Trolleys... again, fabrics from £4.50 per metre this time... when it's gone, it's gone!

No comments: