Wednesday 1 October 2014

Just Jan's Quilt In Progress

Some people are extremely creative... this might well look like a doodle...
I know it does to me! I am not so creative... I like patterns...
Yes!... even though I have been labelled as a Threaducation Star!!!
In actual fact, what you see in the picture is a carefully calculated quilt pattern... Just Jan's quilt is based on her daughter's idea of a Persian Rug... this 'doodle' is what's going on in Jan's head... it looks like a fun place doesn't it!
We've been watching the quilt come to life over the weeks... it's just like a real carpet. Those carefully chosen fabrics, that clever pattern doodle and Jan's trusty seam un-stitcher have made it all happen... not too much more to do now... then Jan will make a Persian Rug Sandwich...

No comments: