Saturday 2 May 2015

Big Stitch Quilting

I love Big Stitch Quilting.
I hung this Hexagon quilt in my classroom not so long ago, it's been looked at a lot and many 'lookers' have asked about the quilting. 
I used to Big Stitch Quilt a lot of my projects but once it got too painful I just stopped doing it... After having my hands mended recently, the urge to hand quilt came back. Hand quilting with 40 weight thread and a tiny needle takes too long for my very own liking, I love it, I appreciate it for sure, but I don't want to do it at the moment... 
but Big Stitch Hand Quilting ticks all of my very own boxes!! 
Look what came!!! 





With so many questioning customers... how could I not start stocking all the necessary ingredients for everyone to have a go at Big Stitch Quilting... of course, only if they want to, we should all Please Our Very Own Selves eh!

No comments: