Monday 25 May 2015

Quilty Quarters

If you want a full day of fun... don't even start doing the necessary chores! Once you start on that little list of things you should be doing, the 'free to do whatever I want' time shrinks... faster than you expect!
 "I'll just do this, that and the other... then I will sew"... Stop it... go sew!! I lost three hours doing things yesterday... and you know what?... they still need doing again today! I did finish quilting the centre part of my quilt though so there's only the two thousand Flying Geese to tame now... Today I will not do chores...
It's a Bank Holiday...
An extra day for the fun of doing as you please.  PMS... Pleasing My (Very Own) Self is exactly the right thing for today...
Right...
I'll just go put the bins out, oh... this needs to be recycled too... What's that... I'll need the Dyson for that now... here it is, oh heck, the washing basket is full... I'll pop a load in.., oooops.., how did that get tipped up, this cupboard is so messy, I'll just....
STOP IT!!!! Go Sew!!

No comments: