Monday 16 November 2015

Batik Bonanza...

Are you Bonkers for Batiks? 
I am... They look great, they are very easy to work with and smell wonderful when you press them!! I made my Kate Tunic with a beautiful blue Batik
and have plans for at least two more... I LOVE THEM!
Batiks are perfect for applique, especially pictorial projects.. they hardly fray at all making the edges very neat indeed. They are wonderful to piece with too, have you used Batik fabric yet?
This week the delivery guy brought another box full of the most beautiful pastel Batiks... oh dear... my Batik shelves are so very full, and bursting... 
I thought I should let you help me... 
All you would need to do is buy a little bit of beautiful Batik, for your stash enhancement, or for your next project... that would help me sort out a little bit of space, lets see, how can I help you, to help me...
On my shelves and in my terrific trolleys, I have Batiks from many different companies, so they range in price, from £10.00 per metre up to £15.50 per metre... 
10% discount would be quite a good deal, NO?
I think "YES"!
Keep the secret, all for your very own self... or, spread the word to your chums. 
Remember....You will have to tell me that you would like me to discount your Batik bargains by 10%... Only my blog readers will know about the special offer you see, oh... and Facebook folk.. they know too.
See you later?

No comments: