Tuesday 24 November 2015

Quilty Quarters

I know that, by now, you will have noticed that I am spending less time on my computer... What a fun time I am having in Quilty Quarters. I thought I would show you all of the PhD's I've produced over the last two weeks.
On my Design Wall... Jelly Roll quilt experiment.
Piled up on the Ironing board...
A tree Skirt... Prototype for a 2016 workshop.
A cushion front, Stargazy Daisiez workshop sample.
Bargello Style quilt... playing with beautiful Batiks and a Moda Bake Shop pattern, this one loving how it's coming together.
Two unfinished Bendy Bags and little zippy purses from Saturday workshop...
and last but not least... I made a kiddy quilt top last night... this is it...
Better get on now... it's time open my lovely little quilting oasis

No comments: