Saturday 4 June 2016

Coiled Fabric Pots


Next Saturday, that will be the Saturday 11th of June, we have another Coiled Fabric Pot or Fabric Coiled Pot Workshop available for you.
A fun and extremely relaxing day with endless possibilities...

I've been looking back at some of the wonderful things that have been made in previous workshops, you can see a few thing too if you click HERE or HERE or HERE and these link click Here and Here.... take you to where I got started.
Coiled Fabric Pots, and other coiled projects, for me, have to be the best way to use the uneven slithers of fabrics we make when leveling up our fabrics. Table Placemats look wonderful!!
This next workshop, you probably won't even need to bring any of your very own scrappy strips... I have been collecting them from everyone in other workshops and classes! You would be very surprised to see how much useful stuff people throw away! It's treasure you know... and I am almost drowning in wonderful strippy treasure , ha ha ha... you can help me climb and conquer my uneven strippy fabric slither mountain... and take home a treasured doodah!
Just email or call me, or pop in to my very own little quilt shop, to book.

No comments: