Thursday 30 June 2016

Cathedral Windows In Quilty Quarters

 There's going to be a workshop for Cathedral Windows soon, so I am making up samples... well... when I say samples... that's what it started off as... but now I decided to make a cushion for my very own self!!
It'd a bit of a fiddly-faff doing Cathedral Windows by machine, it was always a great hand piecing project... and the workshop will teach both ways but...
Here's a closer shot.. I love playing with my sewing machine so I am persevering! I am quite pleased with the result so far... I've used a Moda Bella Solid for the base fabric and one of my most favourite ever Art Gallery prints for the little squares.
Do you like it?
I love it... even though it remains a time consuming, fiddly-faff! ha ha ha
My newest Miranda Bag... 
I used In R Form instead of wadding, that's why it looks so sturdy...
It co-ordinates perfectly with my favourite coat... which I am still wearing, every day, even though it will be July on Friday!!
Who stole the sunshine???

No comments: