Friday 25 June 2021

Stitching News

We had rain and wind yesterday so the gardeners came fabric shopping, I got a good lot of exercise for my flipper, ha!
A few customers are ready and waiting with their quilt tops completed so I've pushed my tables together and started to take bookings for sandwich making.

Lorna purchased this kit a while back. She says it was advertised in a magazine. She's keen to get it finished so booked a sandwich session. As the shop was a bit busy, Lorna got on with the sandwich making, all by her very own self. Alas, Just as she finished I noticed that the tape hadn't quite done it's job holding the backing in place so all the pins had to be taken out and the process was repeated. Eventually Lorna left quite content with her perfect sandwich.

Our Pam came to show us her totally toot-toot toot-able, fabulous and finished gifting cushion... isn't it just perfect for a little fellow... Bright and fun. 

I took this closer shot to show you Pam's fabulous quilting. 
Spikey stitching is spot on perfect for a dinosaur. 
Pam's changed her thread colours to match the patchwork too. 
Toot toot toot Pam.

If you need to make a sandwich, please call to book a good time and I'll see what I can do, you know I try to give excellent customer service!!!
I've added a few Sunday Funday Sewday events to my diary... the details can be found in the tab at the top of this blog. Obviously they are all subject to the Covid situation though.

No comments: