Wednesday 2 March 2022

Stitching News With Sandwiches

Lots of lovely projects are being made in my classroom. I feel so proud of all the progress and I absolutely love when people start to plan their next quilt before the last on is quite finished... it's all part of the fun addiction isn't it. 

Bev was so excited to get her binding sewn on ready for the evening of hand stitching at home. The very next day she sent me this photo as evidence! Toot toot toot for your fabulous and finished, FIRST BIG QUILT Bev, well done you!

Princess Jackie booked her sandwich making session, this is one huge, beautiful and bright project. It's a double sided quilt and I can't wait to show you the splendid backing she made.

Pam also came to make a safari sandwich... I absolutely love this one. Elizabeth Hartman patterns are wonderful. Pam needs to get this quilt finished ready for the fast approaching Uttoxeter Quilt Show.

No comments: