Friday 16 April 2010

Play Time....

Digging around, trying to decide what to make next, I came across these fabrics, Bugs! I bought a pack of 10" squares a loooooong time ago to make the Bugs Escaping From Bottles quilt, these 'left overs' were more or less 4 1/2" x 10" strips. So I chopped them up to 4 1/2" squares....
and rooted in a few more places to find lovely bright fabrics to border them with, most of these are fabrics that Mario Felizardo (Bernina Portugal) bought for me on one of his trips to the Bernina factory.
I'm on my way... it's fun using brights!
Each block is bordered with 2 1/2" strips, 2" when sewn and will measure 8 1/2", that's 8" when sewn. So there should be enough blocks to make a single bed size, fabulous kiddie quilt!...
Which I will sell.....,
I will try to sell...
I will tell myself to sell... oooooooo,
I love my quilts, it's really hard to part with them.... he he he

No comments: