Monday 19 April 2010

Quilty Quarters

It's finished... I couldn't make my mind up about the borders,.... then decided not to add borders, last change of mind... add everything with uneven stripy borders! I like it and that's all that matters....
Right... more decisions now... this is brushed cotton/ flannel stuff, it would be perfect and it's lovely and flooofy-soft. Has all the right colours, they're brighter than they look here, I have plenty enough for the backing.....
or this Makower cotton fabric?... again, I have plenty for the back (and another quilt or two actually, he he he) I bought 8 metres of it years ago to make a Stack-&-Whack Kaleidoscope quilt but then I didn't want to use it because it was expensive.... you don't need to 'tut' at me... I've 'tut-tutted' at myself enough, thank you very much!
Anyway.... it has all the right colours and it's cute!...
So, fishy or flooofy-soft?.... or keep digging to see what else I come up with, ha ha ha, that's the fun part!

2 comments:

Wendy said...

If it's a bed quilt, I always vote for floofy soft. If it's meant to hang on the wall, then don't waste nice fabric. Put something plain there.

Very cute, btw!

Liz said...

Wow it looks fantastic! I would say fishy