Thursday 15 December 2011

Blooming Computer

This is just to keep you updated... what a blooming palava with this blooming computer. It's back here...and it's been stripped of everything... and I mean everything... I am now rooting rooting and more rooting looking for all the CD's for stuff to be reprogramming. My camera is over 5 years old and I've moved house three times since installing the stuff to get the photos from camera to computer... you think I can find the CD?
It must be here somewhere!

We've had some great quilty meetings at both Caverswall Village Hall and at Uttoxeter Bank House Hotel, it's a shame I can't show you the lovely things the ladies are producing.
I've got the most exciting news to share with you all too... just a few more " T's " to cross and an " i " or two to dot and I will be able to tell you all about it!!

For today, I will carry on rooting for my computer stuff, it's not easy rooting with all your fingers crossed! ha ha ha

No comments: