Wednesday 2 July 2008

Quilt Class?

We had 7 ladies today. It was a very industrious morning too.... guess who thought she had forgotten her camera? ME!!
There were so many things to take photos of.

The Blue Lady (Rosalia) made binding and attatched it to her table runner quilt.
Sofia also got the binding finished and sewn on, then chose fabrics for her next two projects... colourful and lovely.
Ana came, she was working on the black and red quilt. She hasn't been able to come for two months but has done her homework very well, her hand stitching is so good it looks like she used a machine... but no. Well, she made the pieced backing and a quilt sandwich by the end of class.
Ines was designing a village scene to make up as a quilt.
I demonstrated paper pieceing.
Alda was working on a baby scrappy bargello.
Rosario was making a patchwork bag.
Anita finished the top of her table runner, including the borders.

It wasn't until everyone had gone home, when I was showing off the pockets in my new Amy Butler shoulder bag, that I found my flippin' camera.... it had been there all along... I am such a fool!!


So this time I leave you with only one photo.... of a piece of fabric that followed me home today. It is a beauty and might very well get made into a bag, with not such deep pockets this time!!!!


The Blue Lady allowed me to take a few snapshots with her camera, when she sends them, I will post them for you... sorry.

No comments: