Monday 26 August 2013

Birte's Stitching News


Toot Toot Toot...
Birte made these Teddy Quads as a commission quilt. The pattern is from the book 'Two From One Jelly Roll Quilts' There are some lovely designs in the book. I bet it will be hard to part with such a cute quilt Birte?
This project is a Work In Progress, also from the same book. Birte says she's making this quilt "Just For Fun", but knowing Birte, someone will ask about it and it will be sold...
What a great floor Birte has for showing off quilts and making sandwiches! he he he


If you would like your very own copy of the  'Two From One Jelly Roll Quilts' book, I have plenty of them in stock... a great purchase as every pattern works! I have a brilliant selection of beautiful books in my very own quilt shop you know... If you prefer not to purchase books for your very own self, I highly recommend you buy them for your very own friends and borrow them as needed! Tut tut tut... Did I really say that?

No comments: